Tattooing is one of the art forms which are poorly preserved in our historical record. Due to a fragile characteristic of the skin, it rarely survives in a burial that is why we never become able to get the confirmation of patterns or designs.
Nowadays again tattoo is in trend. Before applying any tattoo over the body it is necessary to select a perfect design according to an individual need. As permanent tattoo remains with you life-long so, in that case, there are several things you should consider & a person should take the proper time to properly research the tattoo he desires as every tattoo designs not suit to an individual personality. Moreover, tattooist will also assist you to select the best tattoo design.
In the current scenario, Viking tattoos are very much in trend. Viking designs also include the Norse mythology that has various symbols called Viking symbols & all of them are adventurously powerful. It is one of the ways of showing the European roots moreover you will be able to find out your family shield.
Viking tattoos are the coolest tattoo with interesting figures of history with cultural impact. Moreover, Norse mythology inspires the creation of the superhero. These Viking tattoos give you a feeling of Viking warrior of the middle of a battlefield with a helmet featuring of two horns.
Vikings were very practical and that is why their axes were very light & narrow. That is why you should avoid the tattoos with depicting double bladed axes as the form of these axes never existed at that time.
There is a wide range of Viking tattoos online available. You can choose one of them as per your need, budget & suitability. You will also find the tattoos related to Viking god theme. These tattoos are the source of information related to Viking gods. Viking designs are also a way of purely authentic study with Viking art.
These designs hold various meanings which widely differ too. Additionally, the meaning of the tattoo depends on the specific design that you have selected. That is why during selecting a design you should not forget that it will represent exactly what you want. Viking tattoo designs also include the meaning of – freedom, victory, rebirth, renewal, courage, achievement, strength, protection, life, Christianity, spirituality and much more.
95. My First Tattoo!! Alduin The World Eater by Andy Howl at the Howl Gallery in Fort Myers, FL.
94. Broken Skull (left forearm). Done by Kayla at Ta2you Tattoo in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
93. First piece of my death themed half sleeve by Josh @ Brainstorm in Fayetteville, AR
92. Saga out of Calgary is a phenomenal artist
91. Could not be more happy with this! Cover up tattoo done by Igor Barros at Divino Tattoo studio in Pipa
90. Fully Healed Morph by Appolo Tattoos out of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania! (570 Tattooing Co.)
89. Chryses of Troy done by Modestas Kunce from Kunce Tattoo. Chicago, IL.
88. Cyborg Geisha by Sebastian Carmago at Chronic Ink. Toronto.
87. Permanent Vacation by Alie K at Tattoos This Way (Toronto, ON)
86. Chucky by Eli Black of Wonderland Tattoo, Bradford, UK
85. Skull with eighth note shades by Tim @ No Coast tattoo in Fargo, ND.
84. Wayang Orang done by Sam Van der Weijden, Bunker Tattoo, Breda
83. My fresh hand poked tattoos done by Rose at Gnostic Tattoo in Brooklyn, NY. These are the back of my arms
82. My fresh Darth Vader/Skull by Dani at Jackson Street Tattoo in Seattle, WA
81. No-Face tattoo done by Dani at Metamorph Tattoo Studios in Chicago, IL
80. Zues by Emil Kosewski, Rock N Roll Tattoo in Warsaw Poland
79. Finally started my sleeve! Session 1 done! can’t wait to go back in two weeks! Done by Quinn Doskis at Cardinal Tattoo Studio in Turnersville, New Jersey!
78. Underwater Woman, JP, In The Shadows in Lisbon CT
77. “Don’t fear the reaper” by Old Cucamonga Tattoo
76. Borderlands Tattoo, my newest love, done by Derek of Crimson Peak Tattoo in McHenry, IL.
75. Satanic Pope skull done by Rafeal at TattooVerse in Ramstein Germany
74. Malatia-Sea nymph, done by Dmitry Vision in Elysium Studios, grand junction CO.
73. Pretty happy with my first tattoo! (Done by Tyler Sherer @ Dire Wolf Tattoo in Thousand Oaks, CA)
72. First tattoo! Artist: Tony Yellow at Marked for Life
71. MF DOOM Madvillainy Tattoo I got recently. Thoughts? (ANBU INK in Toronto – Artist Name: Kristian)
70. Genryusai from “Bleach” by Inez Janiak of Inee Tattoo, Łódź, Poland.
69. New tattoo by Jeff at North Hollywood tattoo. (Still work in progress)
68. Next up: Creepshow! Apparently couldn’t resist another Romero piece but we invited Mr. King to the party this time – Pittsburgh, PA / Done again by the awesome Justin Sims at Pittsburgh Tattoo Company
67. Medusa by Ruben Sanchez at Honest To Goodness, Grand Rapids, MI
66. My brand new, creepy/beautiful thigh tattoo by David Poe @ Moon Tattoo, Austin, TX
65. Sammy DeCaen from London Ontario. Can’t believe how well this is turning out!
64. Nancy by Shaun Von Sleaze at Keep The Faith Social Club, Cardiff, Wales, UK
63. Ragnar’s fate. Done by Daniel Kickflip, Golden Heart Tattoo Club. Guimarães, Portugal
62. Albert Einstein Realism! Done by Kevin at Mark’D in Port Angeles, WA
61. Scary stories to tell in the dark (Blue Byrd Tattoo, Middletown OH)
60. Inspired by “Wounded Healer”. Ink by Sam Kerr, Oregon Tattoo Company, Salem.
59. My fourth and biggest tattoo yet. Done by Jake Emery at Alameda Tattoo in Alameda CA. I will post to follow up when I get the color done in a few weeks.
58. My dead astronaut by William Acero @ Tattoo and Co, in Miami FL
57. Santa Muerte! By Jorge @ Atomic Tattoo in Austin, Texas
56. (Ultra fresh) Neptune tattoo – Ivan @ Cat Tattoo in Dallas
55. My super happy skeleton by Dan Morris of Tooth and Talon Tattoo, Manchester. Done at a guest spot in Bristol, UK (private studio)
54. Beginning of my sleeve. Statue of the apostle Paul by Nick Peirce at Diamond State Tattoo in Sherwood, AR.
53. Angler Fish done by Ben Osrowitz over at Grim Tattoo, Penndel PA
52. Steampunk Skull by Nick Appolo out of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania! (570 Tattooing Co.)
51. Death girl at Cap In Hand tattoo Edinburgh
50. Ghostface Halloween by Mark Pickman at The Butcher in Savannah, Georgia
49. My latest piece done by Kiel @ good time customs in Stockport England
48. Third tattoo by @tattoo_ag (insta) in Scotland, not finished yet because I had to tap out but let me know what you think!
47. Josh Bovender at Honor and Glory Tattoo in Inman, SC
46. Poseidon Portrait by Nick Appolo out of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania! (570 Tattooing Co.)
45. Viking tattoo on full Chest
44. Viking tattoo on forearm
43. Viking tattoo on arm
42. Leg Viking tattoo
41. Full Back Viking tattoo
40. Beautiful Viking Tattoo
39. Viking Tattoo On Back Body For Men
38. viking tattoo on back of arm
37. Forearm Viking Ship Tattoo For Men
36. Viking tattoo on Sleeve
35. Wonderful viking thor tattoo
34. Gorgeous Viking Tattoo
33. Awesome viking tattoos
32. Gorgeous Viking Tattoos
31. Half Sleeve Viking Tattoo
30. Viking Tattoo
29. Lower Arm Warrior Viking Tattoos
28. Gaint viking tattoos
27. Viking tattoo
26. Man Right Shoulder Viking Head Tattoo
25. Amazing Viking Tattoo
24. Viking Tattoo
23. Viking tattoo on Chest
22. Ancient viking tattoos
21. Viking, bicep tattoo
20. Viking ship with red sails tattoo
19. Shoulder Vikings Tattoo
18. Celtic Viking Tattoo For Leg
17. Old Viking Tattoo
16. Beautiful viking tattoo
15. Viking tattoos
14. Peter Walrus Madsen Viking Tattoo
13. Dotwork Colorful Viking Tattoo
12. viking tattoo on back side
11. Viking Tattoos on two mens
10. Cool Vikings Tattoos
09. viking tattoo on half sleev
08. viking tattoo on wrist
07. Viking tattoo on leg
06. If you desire a tattoo based on Viking heritage
05. Colored Viking Tattoo
04. Omaha Tattoo
03. Traditional Viking Lady Tattoo
02. Stencil viking tattoo
01. Viking tattoo with eagle
Moreover, the designs also include various symbolic meanings to the wearer. These tattoos symbolize courage & strength. And their every facial part is very important, specifically their eyes. Viking symbols are liked by both the genders. These tattoos come in many variations with designs, sizes, styles, and colors. Most of these designs portray a warrior prepared for battle & holding weapons, flag or a shield.