25. A couple of quick Friday the 13th flashes done by Kinsey at Myth Tattoo (Eugene, OR).
24. My baby fishing hook from when it was freshly done 3 days ago. Done at Aarcon Reign in Prince Frederick MD by Carmen
23. Dead Tom Nook, Becca at Pins and Needles in Driffield, England.
22. Hp Lovecraft inspired tattoo done by Sapo at Scorpion Studios in Houston, Tx. Proud of this baby
21. Eyeball done by solly @ rumpleinkskin middlesbrough england
20. Fresh Mirrored Heads by Jimmy Snaz at Boston Tattoo Company (Cambridge, MA)
19. Swirly tattoo shop woolongabba Brisbane Australia
18. Hyperrealistic black and grey roses and skull (also adding some bead work on the ribs) so far (just got home from the session). Cody Wright at Dreams in Ink tattoo.
17. Cool Skull Tattoo (4-4) by Andrew @ 31Ink in Bowling Green, KY in January
16. One half-sleeve, 9 birds, each one with a story – Kevin Shepke, Shepke Studios, Maryland
15. Bonsai by Brett Herman; Unbreakable Tattoo (Studio City, CA)
14. Healed humpback whales done by Lacey at Grizzly Tattoo in Portland, OR from 2018
13. In memory of my Father, he had this design on his forearm from Korea when he was in navy. Rib piece, completed a year ago by Josh Dille, Portlands.finest, Portland, Oregon
12. Immediately after 2.5 years healed with no moisturiser and weird lighting 2.5 years healed but freshly moisturised and more reasonable lighting. Done by Brie who’s now at Tutti Frutti Tattoo in Melbourne, Aus.
11. Owl with roses, 9 months healed (August 2019) done by Jennie Kiebler at The Truth Tattoos in Woodbury, MN.
10. 3 months healed vs 3 years healed foot tattoo. Done by Brie, who’s now at Tutti Frutti Frutti Tattoo in Melbourne, Aus.
09. 3.5 years healed. Done in Denver by Chuck G of Soular Tattoo in Lahaina, HI 2016.
08. My latest, seven months healed. “Le sommelier” by Dagmar @the liner in Roeselare,Belgium.
07. 10 months healed. Philippine eagle & flowers (jasmine). Was a scar coverup from a mishap involving a drunkenly dropped pot roast. By Lorena Lorenzo @ Black Line Studios, Toronto, Canada!
06. Kukulkán, Mayan god, wrapping itself around the Taíno Sun God. Done on June 2019 by Edwin at Arte Primitivo Tattoo, Cuautitlán Izcalli, México
05. Healed Crow and Mushrooms from February. Done by Nox at Ghost ship tattoo in Liverpool, UK.
04. Drowning two months healed! Done by Vasily Shedin at STHLMink in Stockholm
03. Early stages of a full sleeve planned with Dr Inkwell in Leeds. All work done in 2018, I was supposed to be going in for more this month (reposted as I didn’t make it clear it was healed)
02. Nine months healed, dog portrait done by Tony Nguyen @ Reflection Tattoo in Fountain Valley, California
01. I messed up first time posting so i will try again. This is the healed picture of the plague doctor, it was done in the end of January 2020