25. “Dots and Loops” by Luke at Ink Noir, Winnipeg, Canada
24. Warrior Babe by Madi Octavia @ Lions Paw Tattoos in Everett, WA
23. X-ray poppies memorial tat done by Hunter Byerly at Infamous Ink in Waco, TX
22. Pacific northwest bushtit by Hannah Wolf at Occult Tattoo in Oakland California (tiger sleeve also by Hannah Wolf, 2+ years healed)
21. Old School eagle done by Flavia Azevedo at Afterlife Tattoo in São Bernardo do Campo -SP
20. Traditional dagger by Rudi Ridgewell. Occult Tattoo, Worthing UK.
19. Bear done by Adam at Rock n Willys in Stroudsburg, PA
18. First tattoo done at skin fuel empire Bergen and done by Nora
17. Love day tattoo. Trey at Olde Line Tattoo in Hagerstown, MD.
16. Cat skull in a jar by Shona Crawford (Skeleton Velvet), The Hive in Portland, OR
15. Done by Cam Sevigne at Great Spirits Greenfield, Ma.
14. Moth done by Davey James at Signature Tattoo Ferndale ,Mi
13. On valentines day I got a tattoo of my one true love – Finn Sword, Adventure Time. Work by Mike Slax at Vivid Ink Birmingham (UK)
12. Posted tattoo before but healed now. Done by Spencer Watson at Seventh Seal in Panama City, FL.
11. Homeward Bound done by Dan at Electric Ladyland in New Orleans.
10. A pop art peony done by Jessica White at Reclamare Gallery and Tattoo in Sacramento, CA
09. WIP; First session to complete left arm sleeve. Done by Christina DeMeglio at Royal Heritage Tattoo in Venice, Ca
08. My lavender feet by Sarah at White Raven Tattoo in Columbus, Ohio.
07. My floral half sleeve. Done by Zion Pearson at Signal Wire Tattoo Co. in Johnstown, PA
06. It’d been touched up once, but my new artist really brought my bee back to life. I couldn’t be more happy. By Phia Walla Midtown Tattoos, Kansas City MO
05. sun,moon&stars by Fabian at Made Sacred in NM
04. Newest session on my sleeve by Chris Smades @ All City Tattoo Co. In Boca Raton, FL.
03. A cutie red panda by Alex Gregory at Locust Tattoo in Utah!
02. Floral snake by Brian Dock at Studio Thirteen in Cocoa Village, FL.
01. Cat memorial tattoo with flowers she loved to eat by Dustin Charles @ Ritual Electric in Tulsa, OK