25. First tattoo by antony flemming scythe and spade Calgary!
24. Traditional Phoenix done by Tony Jackson. Rice Street Tattoo Carson City NV. Have had the tattoo little over a year now.
23. My newest and biggest piece, all healed. I cant stop looking at my leg, im in love! Motorcity ink, Summerville SC, by Megan Echevarria.
22. Canary. Done by Jimmy at Electric Soul, Cork City.
21. First one and start of my sleeve. Done by Kayleigh at Revolution Ink in Pelham, AL
20. My first colour piece – Lighthouse by Andrea Giulimondi at The Family Business, London
19. First tattoo. Rammstein logo done by Rachel gator at urbanink in Brentwood uk
18. My first tattoo, done by Matthew Leroux at Nitty Gritty Tattoo, London Ontario
17. Floral by Helen Xu at Golden Iron Tattoo Studio in Toronto, Canada
16. “Two trees of Valinor” from The Silmarilion. Tai Orten, Alchemy Tattoo, Nashville TN
15. Shell tattoos by Charles Berger (left) and Jenna Stephens (right) at Two Pillars Tattoo in Richmond, VA.
14. When in doubt, add peonies! Done by Brandon Hicks at Cannibal Graphics in OKC, OK
13. Dark Mark by Dominic Gormley of Mollys Chamber in Omagh (Ireland)
12. A Death’s head hawkmoth on a lotus flower in memory of a friend who recently passed. Done by Doug Fortin of Iron Eel Tattoo in Collinsville CT
11. Beetles down my spine by Kimikarrtattoo at Miss Rie’s Tattoo Studio, Newport, Wales (Uk)
10. First tattoo (in memory of a friend) by Jessica Lachance at Miss Dixie’s Tattoos in Troy, NY
09. Cthulhu by Mr Stranger at Stoneheads Tattoo in Wroclaw, Poland.
08. A few weeks ago I posted about being worried about my skinny arm impeding a design. Didn’t matter, she killed it thanks to Megan Kovak at South Main Tattoo in Doylestown PA
07. A forest scene by Untay at Deadend Collective, Tel Aviv, Israel
06. Healed piece by Matt Pettis @ through my third eye tattoo in London
05. Octopus Tattoo- Matt Rodway at Chronic Ink Toronto
04. My biggest piece yet and I am in love! A delicious strawberry-matcha taiyaki by Esme at Carousel Custom, Newbury UK
03. Started my Studio Ghibli sleeve by Eryka Jensen at Erykane art in Meridian, Idaho
02. Custom dissolving bust of David featuring a halo crown of thorns infused with a rose. Tattoo was done by the one and only Ghinko at BangBang Tattoo in NYC. Still in awe with how well this came out!
01. My Death Star tattoo designed by apprentice Courtney at Abro Inkworks, Rainsville, AL.