25. Baby hawksbill turtle tattoos! Done by Edgar at Mr Miyagi’s Tattoo Shop in Puerto Vallarta, Jal. Mexico
24. Norse snake tattoo by David Potter at Mystic Marks in San Marcos, TX
23. Norse tribal half sleeve, done by Max Shoberg of Hudson Valley Tattoo Company
22. Saturdays treat to myself. Done by Simon k Bell in Liverpool, UK.
21. Pair of Pomegranates done by Chad “Kansas City” at Western Electric Tattoo in Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA
20. For my mom who used to sing “I Hope You Dance” – Leeann Womack, to me. By Nick Bridwell at Golden State Tattoo in Garden Grove, CA
19. The start of a massive duel cover up. Done by Nicole at Speakeasy tattoo Los Angeles
18. One step closer to a quarter sleeve! Done by Jennifer Edge at Main Line Ink in Chattanooga, TN.
17. Both sleeves finally finished. All shading done tebori by Yushi Horikichi at Sinsin Tattoos in Antwerp
16. Very fresh olar system, by Ellie Macari, Rock n Roll tattoo, Dundee , Scotland
15. Neat lil pineapple I got by josh Anderson at 570 tattoo
14. The White Rabbit from the original book edition of Alice in Wonderland, by Keith C (me) at TNT Tattoo Co in Haltom City
13. “If you find your balance, you’ll grow” my favorite and most meaningful tattoo.
12. Stan lee from two months ago by Richard Parrish at dreamerz ink in Laurinburg NC
11. Healed inner bicep done in 2017 | Scott Shickman | Mercy Seat | KC MO
10. A reminder for these trying times. Done in November 2019 by Shin in Tattoos by Ritchie in Elmont, NY
09. Ravenclaw Hand by Abbie @ Abstruse Studio, Sydney
08. 2 years old today. Done by Karlos @ Box5tattoo (Livonia, MI)
07. Truth-speaking cat on my arm, by Lucifero Tattoo, Copenhagen. About a year old.
06. Peter Pan inspired tattoo – done before the Corona shut down in January – Miles at Buddha Box Tattoos – San Antonio, Tx
05. I designed my own first tattoo and got it done by Elina at Sigil Ink in Stockholm, Sweden. One month healed.
04. Half-Sleeve [WIP] by Logan Gray at the Secret Window Art Collective in BG, Ohio (This is a few months old now)
03. fresh vs healed panther by chris fernandez at kings ave nyc.
02. Demon chick with a guitar done by Mark from Tattoos & Curiosities of Castlemaine, down in Australia. I’m really happy with how it turned out it looks so sick!
01. A couple of years old now, but I finally got a good picture of my Lord of the Rings sleeve- done by Ashley Newton @ Between the lines – Lincoln UK