25. Work in progress by Alicia Anderson at Lucky You Tattoo (St. Petersburg, FL)
24. Teloschistes lichen! I couldn’t be happier with this design. By Lauren Sleeper at Five Sirens tattoo in Dover, New Hampshire.
23. One I’ve had for a while, thought it was about time to post it here. Done by Dave Robinson at Iron Brush, Lincoln, NE
22. Broken cross with wings by Kendra Chudy. Her studio is Inked by Kendra in Richland Michigan
21. My Dark Brotherhood tattoo done by Sarah at Victory Doll Tattoo, Basingstoke, UK.
20. Little shark done in a small shop called Blue Collar Tattoo on Friday the 13th.
19. Clean Kool Aid Man by Nick Appolo out of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania! (570 Tattooing Co.)
18. My first sticker tattoo. 09-28-19 Craig Moorman – Permanence Tattoo Gallery – Anderson, Indiana
17. My girlfriend Arcanine! By @Amaya_Ink, at Peau de Lapin in Montpellier, FR
16. Quetzalcoatl Tattoo by (me) Adam Sky, Hold Fast Studio, Redwood City, Bay Area, California
15. [2 Months HEALED] Iron Maiden- Somewhere in Time by Quim in Quim Studio Tatto (Maia, Porto, Portugal)
14. Little hand job by @higgstattooer at Four Horsemen custom tattooing UK
13. 1.5 years healed. Done at Glasshouse tattoo studio in Adelaide. By Ryan Baranikow (@rbtattooer on insta)
12. (Healed)Somali lady done in February 2020 at ArkStudio in Cluj-Napoca, Romania by Adrian Ghiman. The plan is to make my hole arm black under her with some sea creatures swimming in the black.
11. Two male snow lions from David Cavalcante at Tattoo Paradise in Washington, DC (2017)
10. Tattoo Alley by Izzy Bozeman, MT 1 year ago and healed My favorite tattoo that I have!
09. Working on my hands. What y’ all think (Adam Johnson Paris Ink Oakville Ontario Canada)
08. Kneehugger by Andrew Ferst. Underdog Tattoo Co, Clarksville, TN.
07. Done by a lovely man who went by Dragon at Houston Tattoo and brow in Houston, Texas !
06. Colorful twist on a family Tree Buttons Tattoo Art studio. Artist Buttons
05. 4yrs ago, it’s not very visible now, I need it darkened and filled in more..
04. (Healed) Cherry blossom branch done over a year ago by AJ James at Euphoria in Waynesville, NC. Took 6 hours in one session
03. (Healed) Done by Cole Crawford @ classic tattoo in Cleveland.
02. [healed] Chrysanthemum by Dokgo of DA studio in Seoul, South Korea. 2 hours, done in February. First tattoo!
01. Healed full back piece, completed over 14 hours in 2 day sessions by Tom Maggot, Second City Tattoo Club, Birmingham