25. No dream is to big. Done by Chris at Rabbits Den Tattoo Parlor in Milltown, NJ
24. Got this on my arm to remember my mom after she passed away last year. I miss her everyday (By Mike Cole, Temple Tattoo, Cumberland)
23. Young black pussy! (1yr) Still needs plenty of work! (Mike Cantu Tattoo @ Firme Copias in San Antonio)
22. It’s my first tattoo from last winter, done by local tattoo-master Olga Mamtseva in Russia, Moscow Together with the tattoo master came up with a sketch based on Venom from Spider-Man
21. Album cover of Brock Berrigan’s Night Owl dome by Envy at Mischief Tattoo in NYC – Got to me Brock Berrigan too as he watched me get it
20. Inspired by Tukoi in Melbourne, redesigned and tattooed by Drake Howard at Classic Craft in Orlando (5-20-20) My new favorite!
19. My Chest and stomach piece. Have done side ribs back armpit which was a fucking nightmare. But all together I think this piece is sick. Tattoo by Wayne Cartwright in Thirroul NSW SOUL EXPRESSION TATTOO PARLOUR
18. Need Cover up ideas for this poorly done tattoo )’ a friend did this and it just takes up so much space and doesnt fit the rest i have want. i like blackwork grayscale tattoos, possibly wanting to black it out
17. Mandela flower inspired tattoo an original done by Thomas Bizzle at his Shop Dark Water Tattoos located in Columbus, Ms
16. Pulp art sci-fi half sleeve done by Rick Meggison (aka Flipshades) Floating World Tattoo, Philadelphia.
15. The difference 11 years make on a tattoo. Got this tattoo I got when I was 17. It’s currently being covered up
14. Another one of my favorites done by the same artist Thomas Bizzle done at his shop Dark Water Tattoos located in Columbus, Ms
13. Pac-Man and Donkey Kong calf sleeves by Wookie when he was at Club Tattoo AZ
12. I have electronics in my body, and I repair electronics for a living. It felt fitting to show it! Artist – Lee Ames at Ty’s Tattoos Pocatello, Idaho
11. Got a chest piece 5 years ago, was really unhappy with it , in January I finally had my new tattoo artist finish fix it for me. Rework done by Kalen Ravelli in Dawson Creek BC
10. Healed top half of my traditional sleeve, finished 4 months ago. Rudi Ridgewell, occult tattoo Worthing UK. Bold will hold.
09. 1 year old chest piece by John Fitzgerald at Highmark Tattoo in Lynnwood, WA. Inspired by a mural by artist Alexis Diaz.
08. Elder dragon by Chestnut Tattoo, guest spot at Good Tattoo studio, Nottingham (February 2020)
07. Tattoo from September 2019 by artist Lacouenne at El Diablo Tattoo in Amiens, France.
06. Healed lady head by Rudi Ridgewell, occult tattoo Worthing UK.
05. Lion, fully healed 3 weeks old. 3 sections (18 hours). Done by artist Hien & Hung, Exile Ink, Phu Quoc, Vietnam
04. Healed traditional panther, 6 months old. Rudi Ridgewell, occult tattoo Worthing UK.
03. Still in awe of the skills of Jeste @ keys on kites in New haven. Did my whole leg freehand. Finished up last summer and took these healed pics. More in comments.
02. Healed traditional panther and tiger scrap, finished 6 months ago. By Rudi Ridgewell, occult tattoo Worthing UK.
01. Healed traditional sleeve all by Rudi Ridgewell, occult tattoo Worthing UK.