25. 1 year healed by Tony @ Royal Peacock Tattoo Parlor in Sacramento, CA.
24. My newly done ink by Big Fish @ Bohemian Tattoo Arts (Tauranga, New Zealand)
23. Warrior struck by an arrow by Merel Woudwijk. Healed a bit less than a year old.
22. Is there anything I can do to fix my dumb coverup. You can still see what was there.. it’s about 2 years old.. I love the design and what it is. But not that you can see my old tattoo.. it was covered due to family reasons.
21. Not as fancy as some others here but it makes me happy! 3 months healed, Micah St John, the Martlet in Los Angeles
20. Hi guys, a friend wants to get one of these tatts tmoz but doesn’t know what the flowers are…..any idea. As i aint gonna let her get it if she doesn’t know what it is lol. Thank u, much love
19. Flying pig represents the next time that I will get married done by Siren Sam at Tattoolicious in Waikiki, HI. The picture is of if fresh, but it was done 8 February.
18. Half year healed Godzilla Vs King Ghidora (by Onnie from TLD Tattoo, Australia)
17. My first lil baby tattoo (healed like a month ago idk)
16. second piece done a few days ago by joel at chop shop in hope mills nc
15. Dream catchers done by Lexi at honor bound tattoos. YYC-Calgary
14. 2 years healed Aquarius piece done by Suanne @2D ink in Minot, ND
13. Healed flip face tattoo done by Mike Force at Fishladder Tattoo Co in Lansing, MI
12. Stevieray Shaw in Longview, Wa. I had this drawing commissioned!
11. Peonies by Jessi Cramer at the Curiosity Shop in Pittsburgh, PA. Freshly done vs. almost one year healed.
10. 2 and a half month old baby done by joel macias at chop shop in hope mills, nc
09. Healed—Got in January–Nate at Lost Soul Studio (Racine, WI) in January
08. For Memorial Day, 11 years healed Fallen Soldier Memorial by Jason @SLC Ink in Salt Lake City, UT
07. Medusa on stomach done in December by Joey Savage @ Inka tattoos (Brighton, England)
06. Just a cool lil wave done by John West at Electric Chair Tattoo in St. Augustine, FL before this craziness started
05. Got my first tat today i cant wait to get some more what do yall think
04. Healed floral piece done by Alicia Thomas at Boston Tattoo Company in Somerville, MA
03. A current pic of my Alice in Wonderland Quote done @ Blu Gorilla Tattoo in ~2013 Charleston, S.C.
02. [healed] Traditional back piece done by Seth Graham at Patience & Precision in Buffalo NY, finished December 2018
01. 3 months healed. Done by Lahhel the architect at Baron Noir, Bordeaux, France.