25. Traditional Eagle sternum banger by Shedwolf, New Mind Tattoo, Huddersfield, UK
24. My third tattoo; traditional panther by Dan at Government Street Tattoo, Victoria
23. Terrance the Trash Bear by Laura Carver at Primal Instinct Tattoo in Anchorage, AK
22. Witcher tattoo dony by Rocco at Wild City Ink, Germany
21. Fresh Chubby Mermaid by Dana Hex @ Graceland Tattoo, Wappingers Falls NY. Full color to come.
20. Angela Laely, Roberto Seifert Tattoos, Lucerne/Switzerland – 2nd place best of day @ Tattoo Convention St. Gallen 2018. Was worth the pain!
19. My first tattoo! Done by Todd at Sacred Mandala studio in Durham, Nc
18. Work in progress – Japanese Sleeve/cover up, done by Saranna @ Osprey Tattoo Dorset UK
17. Bumblebee tattoo done by Ashley Crow @ The Crow Quill, Southampton, UK
16. Gracidea/Shaymin flower knee tattoo by Sam Blue at House of Colour in Bay Shore, NY! Finally starting to tie my sleeve together.
15. A quick search leads me to believe it may be the only flag sleeve out there. By the talented Bradley Trotter at Blackend, Minneapolis MN
14. Boo as Roo tattoo by Pony from Bellrose Tattoo in Daphne, AL
13. First tattoo, done a year ago by Paul Anderson @ Patty’s Downtown Tattoo in Morgantown, WV
12. My first tattoo: Medusa done by Angel Marquez at Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co., Nashville TN
11. Death crow–Matt Trybom @Othala Tattoo, Kenosha Wisconsin
10. My sad girl done by Forrest Henderson at All Sacred Tattoo in Edgewater, Colorado
09. Start of my music inspired sleeve. Done by David Bergman at Bergmantattoo in Tidaholm Sweden
08. My first. My surname originates from an old english word for stag. Thought it was a fitting start. Done by Dimitri, Galway Bay Tattoo, Galway, Ireland.
07. Part of The Death of Socrates done by Hazel at The Company Tattoo in Hong Kong
06. Could not get a better shot. Done by Kai Suppel at Giahi in Winterthur, Switzerland
05. My freshly handpoked amethyst tattoo by Olga Handpoke, Poznan, Poland
04. Cubism tattoo by Peter Aurisch (Nevada Johnny, Berlin, Germany)
03. My first big one. American traditional eagle chest piece. Done by Bryant at Radical House Tattoos in Manchester, CT.
02. My first! Done by Greg Howell at Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival in Fredericksburg, VA
01. Futurama tattoo by James Mullins from Lotus Tattoo in Hemet, Ca.