25. New garden, from Dino Nemec, Lone Wolf In Columbus, OH
24. My brand new Triforce tattoo, also my first tattoo! [Cosmo- Vanguard Tattoo, Nyack, NY]
23. Added some color on the outer side (15h in the sleeve), done by Tavi @ Tattoo Studio Timișoara, România
22. Japanese Maple by Dani at Tattoo Time Bristol. Bottom half fresh top half and arm healed.
21. Rose done by Cory Bretz, at Steadfast Tattoo in Riverside, California.
20. Cherry blossoms by Mike Thurman at Mindbender tattoo. Oklahoma City, OK.
19. Uterus snake (snake uterus?) by Missy Hoch @ Gold Heart Tattoos in La Crosse, WI
18. My German Mickey done by Erik Nelson at Rockstar Tattoo in Milwaukee, WI
17. Leg sleeve coming together slowly. Done by Jacob Dynes @ the studio tattoo in Roseville CA
16. Sexy meow done by Helen at meow ink in North York 🙂 one of three of her sexy meow series
15. photo taken just after finishing first tattoo. Done by Tam, New Zealand.
14. Some fruits and plants done by Tori Gilliam at Dark Harbor Society Tattoo in Portland, ME.
13. Flowers by Kristen at The Harvest, Hagerstown MD
12. Before and after a year later. Izzy Morales @ Imperial Tattoos, West Haven, CT.
11. I finally got a tattoo to cover up scars from 18 years ago! SHORT SLEEVE FREEDOM! Done by Travis Tolin at Rabid Hands, Seattle.
10. Cerberus by Matt and Seance Tattoo Parlor Bensalem PA
09. Tattoo by Shae Sullivan at Haunted Heart Tattoo in Tulsa
08. Sick scorpion by Mil Johnson at Crucible Tattoo in Melbourne! (Photo by Mil as well)
07. Traditional Osprey By PJ Anderson, at Gold Club Electric Tattoo. Nashville, TN.
06. Got my first tattoo last week! By Morgan @ East Side Tattoo in London
05. A wren and an oak branch by Hannah Evans at Faithful and True Tattoo Studio in Fresno, CA
04. Mermaid Archer – Done by Jack Mangan (Shift Shamrock) in Outerrealm Tattoo Studio, Carlow, Ireland
03. New little cute fox done today (still a little red), by Jamie at Studio 52, Leicester, UK
02. Hadhafang with single needle script by Alicia Anderson at Lucky You Tattoo in St. Petersburg, FL
01. My incredible nature-inspired blackwork sleeve, done by Maria Ruz as a guest @ La Machine Infernale, France. Next step: inner arm!