25. King Paimon Sigil, By Autumn at Eternal Tattoos, Taylor, MI
24. First tattoo: Traditional Swallow, Apurtureink Tattoo and Design Studios, Killamarsh, UK.
23. Pomegranate by Aino at The Flower Shop, HKI, FIN
22. Rose with “As You Wish” from the Princess Bride
21. Whales by Jenzie @ One Way Ticket Studio, Ghent, Belgium
20. Flash from Diego Andrade at Temperance Tattoo SF!
19. 9th tattoo, Gothic Sun and Moon, center piece of my little universe. Primal Urge, Conway, AR
18. First tattoo by Mike at Studio 617 in maryville TN
17. Book lovers tattoo by Shara Kay Diamond @ the Hole Look in Anchorage, AK
16. Got my first tattoo today! Really happy with the result. Gala Jenkins, The Church Workshop, Bordeaux.
15. Just started a sleeve. Each piece will represent somewhere I’ve lived in my life and I’m having a local artist do each one. First up, Colorado.
14. My first tattoo, inspired by my love of skyrim and snakes! Original by @faunwood, done by @jeroengardenier at magic tattoo in Utrecht
13. planchette by me Tim Hart at international ink in Steven’s point wi
12. Empress Tarot card tattoo I recently got done by Dana at Black Rabbit tattoo.
11. First professional tattoo I got just yesterday. Leshen inspired tattoo done by Jenny from Bushido Tattoo in Calgary, AB, Canada.
10. My first tattoo I did the day my dog died. It will remind me of him forever.
09. Floating spaceman by Christiane at Miraculous Creations, Worcester
08. @ the girl who just posted a sandworm tattoo, never trust the living. By Mitch Lemke at Lake in the Hills Tattoo, IL
07. Alex Berger made this for me when I told him I love plants. done in munich at a friend’s studio
06. Wake up, Donnie. Tattoo by Jordan Allred at Born Weird, Boise, ID
05. First tattoo! Kid Goku on Nimbus by Ray Vazquez, Private Studio in Los Angeles, CA
04. Little red after my final session. Greek mythology themed sleeve done by Lee at Red Leaf Tattoo Studio in Cary, NC.
03. Perfect “Basic Bitch” tattoo, by Wes at Fountain City in Kansas City, MO.
02. Some new ink to remember my summer spent in Japan. Heroic Ink – Ames, IA.
01. Whoa, sandworms..you hate em right? By Clamore Wolfmeyer at Black Mass Tattoo in Austin, TX