25. Kris N, Bay Ink Tattoo, San Diego, CA | added a cat to my UFO
24. By Michael Ross at Black Door Tattoo in Portland, Maine
23. Black Dahlia and some signature ghosties done by Johnny Vampotna @ Thunderbird Tattoo LA
22. Got a lil ghosty! Bill Rath, Trader Bob’s, STL, MO.
21. New tentacle tattoo. Done by Ray at Vamp Studio, Morayfield – QLD Australia. Didn’t get to finish merging it into my wolf tattoo, but will get to it next time 🙂
20. Tattoo by Gangi guesting @ FemmeFataleTattoo in London – Loved this guys work for so long but thought I’d never get the chance as he was based in Japan but saw he was guesting in London and jumped at the chance!
19. Got this bad boy by CJ at Club Tattoo in Phoenix, AZ.
18. One of my favorite pieces I have! Another one by Allan Torres at Lucky Bellas tattoos in Hinesville GA
17. Done by Greg at Hot Ink Tattoos in Vallejo, CA
16. 1971 Lava Lite with the original logo. Done by Steve at Eternal Tattoo Eastpointe, MI
15. Roses by Justin at The Body Art Gallery in South Bend, IN.
14. My freshest chest piece by Lady Lo of Lady Lo’s Customs in St. John’s, NL. Just pain the whole way through, haha. I’m glad I went with the yellow eyes.
13. « Tue l’amour ( Deal breaker ) », by @meaganblackwood at @hasardmalheureux, Montréal, QC, CA.
12. Two Day Old Tank Eating Tiger 610th Battalion by Neal at Lark Tattoo, NY
11. Mandala by Rose Harley at Vagabond Tattoo Studio, London.
10. Lotus done by Diana Trindade @ MyStory in Kaiserslautern
09. Party Skull – Jennalee Mahan @ Great Wave Tattoo – Austin, TX
08. My First Tattoo Done by Bobby Tackett at Infiniti Tattoos in Elkins, WV
07. My first tattoo! Hummingbird and lillies made by Mike at Shadowplay Tattoo in Bogotá, Colombia.
06. Catfish done by Henbo Henning at Invisble NY, LES, NYC.
05. Forestry swallow done in Bright Side Tattoo in Copenhagen, Denmark by Tony Moria!
04. Bird Silhouettes by (me) Adam Sky, Tuesday Tattoo, San Francisco, California
03. Watercolor owl, by Johnny Cash Esquivel, Famous Tattoo in Ventura, CA
02. Scar cover-up, finally have something I can wear with pride instead of shame. Massive thanks to Dave Valentine at No Regrets, Bristol
01. Watercolor Flamingo with flowers done by me, Jennifer Jackal, at International Ink in Stevens Point, Wisconsin