Peacock tattoos are the big tattoo pieces with a beautifully colorful tail. Mostly these tattoos are applied by women, however, few male also prefer to apply this tattoo. It carries lots of meaning which depends on civilizations and beliefs of the people. It is an amazing idea to plan this gorgeous bird inked forever.
The tattoo artist designs gorgeous peahen with vibrant colors and its majestic walk on the body of the wearer. Colorful peacock tattoos are more popular as compared to black and white. In ancient times, Greece peacock was used as the symbol of Roman mythology Goddess Hera/Juno who is the queen of the gods and famous for her jealousy and known as the protector of women.
Moreover, it is a belief that peacock is the symbol of good luck for the expecting mothers. In Buddhism, peacock symbolizes the companion of the goddess of compassion Kuan-Yin. It also symbolizes the expansive consciousness.
Moreover, in Hinduism, a peacock is associated with goddess Lakshmi and symbolises kindness and inner beauty. Due to various positive meanings that are reflected by the feathers of the peacock, it is very much popular nowadays in the form of tattoos.
In the modern times, a peacock is the symbol of vanity, seduction, luxury, beauty, grace and sensuality. This is the main reason behind that people apply these peacock tattoos often at hips or other intimate places to making it a very much erotic.
There is a vast collection of eye-catching and seductive peacock tattoos available online. If you want to increase your external beauty then this peacock tattoo will assist you to enhance your self-confidence. Peacock tattoos are bold and fantastic feminine symbols.
Peacock tattoos are the frame of embodied peacock which is one of the most beautiful birds in the world. Peacocks are the generous, proud, kind and understanding birds. As the peacocks replace their feathers on an annual basis and turn them, so it is a symbol of both resurrection and renewal.
Additionally, peacock tattoos allow you to spread the wings of imagination and to fly the most unexpected places. Full peacock in a big or small size is very much in trend, however, single, beautiful feather of the peacock is also liked by the youngsters. Moreover, these tattoo designers offer the freedom of adding as many colors as you want and also mix various shades of colors such as – pink, green, blue and red.
They also offer the facility of playing with backgrounds and landscapes. While choosing these tattoos you need to be very careful about the tattoo so that it suits your personality or not and gives you a remarkable look makeover. So, before selecting any tattoo you need to take your time and pick the right colors and size you want. Peacock tattoos need quite a commitment as they require great time and patience to be noticed just like the real peacocks.
53. Love my Fresh Peacock done by Justin Taylor New Braunfels, TX
52. Peacock by Petra at One Love Tattoo Studio, Prague, CZ. Fresh and 1.5 months healed. Pardon the dodgy lighting on the after pic, taking pics of your own outer forearm is hard.
51. Japanese crane done by Azusa @THREETIDES Tokyo
50. Peacock Tattoo
49. Colorful Peacock Tattoo on Chest
48. Peacock Tattoo on Leg
47. Teniele Sadd Peacock Tattoo Design
46. Cool Peacock Tatto
45. Peacock Tattoo on sleeve
44. Peacock Tattoo on the Back
43. Peacock Tattoo on side
42. Colorful Peacock Tattoo
41. Peacock Full Sleeve Tattoo
40. Peacock Tattoo Design
39. Beautiful back tattoo of peacock
38. Peacock on half sleeve
37. Peacock Tattoo on back
36. Color, Peacock
35. Peacock and Flower Back Tattoo
34. Outstanding Peacock tattoo design
33. Peacock Tattoo On Shoulder
32. Peacock Tattoo
31. Peacock Tattoo on back
30. Peacock tattoo design
29. Inspiration and Ideas for Peacock Tattoo
28. Peacock Tattoo on Chest
27. Gorgeous peacock tattoo on the leg
26. Peacock tattoo on thigh
25. Peacock tattoo on Back
24. Shoulder Blade Peacock Tattoo
23. Red And Green Ink Peacock Tattoo
22. Peacock Tattoo on back
21. Peacock Tattoo On Rib
20. cherry blossom and peacock tattoo
19. Sun And Peacock Tattoo On Leg
18. Peacock Tattoo On Rib
17. unique tattoo design
16. Peacock Tattoo On Sleeve
15. Peacock Tattoo on Rib
14. Peacock Tattoo On Back
13. Peacock Tattoo on sleeve
12. Small Peacock Tattoo
11. Peacock Tattoo Design On Full Sleeve
10. Peacock, half sleeve tattoo
09. Peacock Tattoo
08. Peacock Tattoo On Girl Back Shoulder
07. Peacock Tattoo on sleeve
06. Gorgeous Watercolor Peacock Tattoo
05. Peacock Tattoo
04. Full Colourful Peacock Tattoo
03. Designing Peacock Tattoo On Arm
02. Charming Peacock Tattoo
01. Gorgeous Peacock Tattoo Design