19. Bongo antelope and Maranta leaves done by Hannah at Iron Buddha- Clifton Park, NY
18. Seven year cancer survivor here. Cute and ballsy little unicorn that gives no F. Done by Candy at Queen Annes in Roanoke, VA.
17. mom’s favorite flower. by finley jordan at sovereign tattoo. portland, or
16. Progress shot of my ribs. Done by Jeff Croci, Seventh Son Tattoo, San Francisco
15. Just got my first tattoo, I’ve always had a love for manatees! (Mike – Oregon Tattoo, Salem, Oregon)
14. My second tattoo by Basilio at Don Antonio Tattoo, QC. It is, by all means, a finished piece but I left it quite open so I could add on to it. What I had in mind was to add a flower for every major event or milestone that I accomplish in life. One day, if it becomes a garden, I’d color it in.
13. Stingy rat by Endhovian at Art Corpus, Paris, FR
12. my old chubby dog by Razvan Rosca- BasTattoo, Romania.
11. Partially done with this slicey boi; Alex Arango/Dark Age tattoo/Denton
10. Koi and Chrysanthemum, Josh @ City of Ink, Christchurch NZ
09. First Tattoo done by Brian Savage at Black Lotus Tattooers in Gilbert, AZ
08. The start of my samurai by Darin at Old Tacoma Tattoo in Tacoma Washington.
07. Cow skull and sunflowers by Logan at Speakeasy in Boone, NC
06. First tattoo! Done by Kira Teter @ The Hive, Salt Lake City, Utah
05. Yet another by Gary Serpico del Angel! The Ink Vault, Butler PA
04. Koi fish complete by SK Buck at Sinful Skin, Petoskey MI.
03. Medusa, done by Levi at Magik Dragon Tattoo
02. Patterned whale done by Ben Labrum at Red Moon Collective in Northampton
- This is my Skulltula tattoo done by Sean Kim at Atmosphere Tattoo in Schaumburg, IL. Felt obligated to share my beautiful nipple with you guys as well