Tattoo fails are not new but very common and very hilarious, you can’t just pick any tattoo artist and plan to get a tattoo. If I went into a tattoo studio, I always ask for a video demo or a previous tattoo done by you and if possible, you can contact the last tattoo wearer about the tattoo artist.
Otherwise, you have to proofread tattoos properly before making that permanent on your body. In today’s collection, we have selected some of most bizarre tattoo fails that I have ever seen in my entire tattoo craze years.
93. Athena and Pandora’s Box done by James Clouser at Lucky 13 in Kutztown, PA
92. Green Man tattoo done by Craig at Alchemist Tattoo in Bismarck, ND! I love the dot shading!
91. The Jackel by Omri Amar, Collingwood Tattoos in Collingwood Ontario
90. My Badass Forearm By Marcelina Urbańska (Pajęczyna studio i Katowice, Poland).
89. Outline for Yokai Gap Filler by Bryan Wheaton at True Craft Tattoo, Roanoke,Va
88. Vegvisir around my elbow and pattern down to my wrist – stallions and galleons swansea
87. Dragon ball z, Gohan SSJ2 tattoo, done by Affanita, Rising Tide Tattoo, Parkstone,Uk
86. Still healing then getting the nose touched up at Stay True Tattoo in McFarland, WI
85. Done by Isaac Jepson @ Dark Shadows Tattoo in Pennsylvania
84. My sleeves done by “zach (Dub) Taylor” in Tulsa, Ok at spaded & jaded
83. My newest tattoo- the magic conch, by Kallie at Companion tattoos, in Austin Texas!
82. 1st session on my Neptune sleeve. Artist is Chris Raup at Keystone Villains in Pennsylvania.
81. Dominic Cooper @ Infinite Art, Toledo, OH
80. Don’t forget to share this inspirational post of tattoo fails that you should not get at all.
79. The Assassin insignia I got 5 months ago at ZEN Tattoo in Czechia, Teplice. The artist has only introduced himself by his first name, Honza.
78. I went bungy jumping in Queenstown (New Zealand) and took home a little souvenir from Otautahi Tattoo.
77. The 1975 tattoo done by Leah Samuels at Baby LA in Los Angeles
76. First tattoo made by Michał Fronc; ArtLine Tattoo; Poznań; Poland
75. My most recent tattoo of a cat with four eyes. Done by maari in Itaewon, Seoul.
74. Mr Greg Tattoo, Edinburgh by Courtenay Dickson
73. Setsuko from GotF by Tong Yee from Greens Tattoo Studio, Malaysia
72. My very first tattoo! Lord of the Rings engraving and a shire hill, by Lucy at the Ink Factory in Dublin.
71. First tatoo. Rebels-Empire Star Wars symbol. Artist: Aldo Delgado. Studio: Angat Tatoo Studio. City: Queretaro, Mexico.
70. Dot Stain flash, made by Soso at Xstyle Body Art, Caen-France
69. My Ghoul and Ghoulette by Jesse at Mission Tattoo, Riverside CA.
68. Tattoo done by Marcus Rosetto, independent tattoo artist in Milwaukee, WI. Tattoo is in honor of my father in law who recently passed from lung cancer. He was an avid outdoorsman who helped me learn to hunt. And yes, his favorite color was pink.
67. Hedgehog watercolor (Dave, studio 85, Lebanon, OH)
66. My ‘flash’ tattoo from Friday the 13th at twisted tattoo in Chicago, IL. Done by Tiffany Rochet
65. My first tattoo: An Elephant holding a Lotus flower done by Argel Delos Santos of Arte Tattoo, Makati City, Philippines
64. My first tattoo! Done by Isaac Brethauer at Good Land Tattoo, Milwaukee (and inspired by a scene in Spirited Away)
63. Not as fancy as some, but I like it! Got me a little Final Fantasy inspired birthday present, based off Yoshitaki Amano’s Final Fantasy VI artwork. Kupo! (Bert @ Salty Siren Tattoo, Washington, MO)
62. My baby fishing hook from when it was freshly done 3 days ago. Done at Aarcon Reign in Prince Frederick MD by Carmen
61. Ghost dogs! Done by Joshua Mullins, Imperial Ink, Columbus Ohio.
60. Little shark done in a small shop called Blue Collar Tattoo on Friday the 13th.
59. Got this for my black cat Ellie, done by Hans at Rabbits Den Tattoo Parlor in Milltown, NJ
58. No dream is to big. Done by Chris at Rabbits Den Tattoo Parlor in Milltown, NJ
57. Skeleton spinning tunes piece done by Rick at 27 Tattoo Salt Lake City, UT.
56. Kilroy was here. Originally drawn by me, tattoo by Anton from love tattoos
55. My lil fox done at the iron Buddha tattoo studio Sydney
54. My Dark Brotherhood tattoo done by Sarah at Victory Doll Tattoo, Basingstoke, UK.
53. Thigh by Reuben at Hallowed Ground in Portland, ME
52. Question three. Made by David over at DAMADA tattoo & body art, Heerhugowaard (Netherlands).
51. Alpaca tattoo done by Nat @ Danny’s Tattoo Collective – a tribute to my Mamma
50. My first tattoo. Character is from of my sons pajamas. Done by Ben Chambers at Sero Tattoo in Columbus, OH.
49. I got myself a little buddy. Done by Mary at Cal Illusions Tattoo in San Jose,CA.
48. Coverup: Robert Moroski, First Place Tattoos, Hackettstown, NJ USA
47. Bike gear by Christian Awad at Barnstormer Studio, Ottawa, ON
46. Palm Tattoo @FN Classy in Huntsville, TX thanks Jacob for the sick ink
44. Quote Tattoo Fails
43. Funny tattoo fails
42. Tattoo fails
41. Cringey Tattoo Fails
40. Big Tattoo fails
39. Palm Tattoo
38. Tattoo Epic Fails
37. Getting a Woody
36. Belly Button tattoo fails
35. Compass tattoo fails
34. Fell on the waffle iron
33. Worst tattoo fails
32. Baby Tattoo Fail
31. Biggest tattoo fails
30. Worst tattoo fails
29. Worst Tattoo Fails
28. The Craziest Tattoo Fails
27. Tattoo Fails
26. Bad tattoos
25. Aweful Tattoo
24. Hilarious tattoo fails
23. Tattoo Fails
22. Tattoo Fails
21. Worst Tattoo Fails
20. Tuesday tattoo fails
19. Tattoo fails
18. The Worst Tattoo Fails
17. Woman’s dolphin tattoo
16. Bad tattoos
15. Tattoo Fails
14. Photo tattoo fails
13. Worst Tattoo Fails
12. Facial tattoo fails
11. Worst Batman Tattoo Fail
10. Worst Tattoo Fails
09. Epic Tattoo Fails
08. Worst tattoo fails
07. Joker tattoo fails
06. Tattoo fails
05. Epic Tattoo Fails
04. Dragon Tattoo Fail
03. Owl Tattoo Fail
02. Biggest tattoo fails
01. Worst Batman Tattoo Fail
I hope these tattoo fails have opened your eyes and filled your mouth with laughter, let us know your thoughts on this and subscribe us below to get more tattoo ideas and inspiration.