Tattoo fails are not new but very common and very hilarious, you can’t just pick any tattoo artist and plan to get a tattoo. If I went into a tattoo studio, I always ask for a video demo or a previous tattoo done by you and if possible, you can contact the last tattoo wearer about the tattoo artist.
Otherwise, you have to proofread tattoos properly before making that permanent on your body. In today’s collection, we have selected some of most bizarre tattoo fails that I have ever seen in my entire tattoo craze years.
Don’t forget to share this inspirational post of tattoo fails that you should not get at all.
Hilarious Tattoo Fails to Show You What Not to Get
90. Fresh mandala by the very talented Mark Lonsdale of Lighthouse Tattoo, Sydney, Australia.
89. The Assassin insignia I got 5 months ago at ZEN Tattoo in Czechia, Teplice. The artist has only introduced himself by his first name, Honza.
88. Ghostface – Vinnie – Poughkeepsie, NY – Planet New York
87. My first tattoo- Halloween piece by Kevin Ray at his private studio in Gibsonville NC
86. I went bungy jumping in Queenstown (New Zealand) and took home a little souvenir from Otautahi Tattoo.
85. The 1975 tattoo done by Leah Samuels at Baby LA in Los Angeles
84. First tattoo made by Michał Fronc; ArtLine Tattoo; Poznań; Poland
83. My most recent tattoo of a cat with four eyes. Done by maari in Itaewon, Seoul.
82. Mr Greg Tattoo, Edinburgh by Courtenay Dickson
81. Setsuko from GotF by Tong Yee from Greens Tattoo Studio, Malaysia
80. My circuit arm done by Dan at Iron Butterfly in Mahopac, NY
79. My first tattoo – Bauhaus, done @ Have Fun, Be Lucky in Baltimore
78. Dead Tom Nook, Becca at Pins and Needles in Driffield, England.
77. My very first tattoo! Lord of the Rings engraving and a shire hill, by Lucy at the Ink Factory in Dublin.
76. First tatoo. Rebels-Empire Star Wars symbol. Artist: Aldo Delgado. Studio: Angat Tatoo Studio. City: Queretaro, Mexico.
75. Dot Stain flash, made by Soso at Xstyle Body Art, Caen-France
74. My Ghoul and Ghoulette by Jesse at Mission Tattoo, Riverside CA.
73. Tattoo done by Marcus Rosetto, independent tattoo artist in Milwaukee, WI. Tattoo is in honor of my father in law who recently passed from lung cancer. He was an avid outdoorsman who helped me learn to hunt. And yes, his favorite color was pink.
72. Hedgehog watercolor (Dave, studio 85, Lebanon, OH)
71. My ‘flash’ tattoo from Friday the 13th at twisted tattoo in Chicago, IL. Done by Tiffany Rochet
70. my first tattoo!! done by joe ferlazzo and body art and tattoo in burlington vt 🙂
69. My first tattoo: An Elephant holding a Lotus flower done by Argel Delos Santos of Arte Tattoo, Makati City, Philippines
68. My first tattoo! Done by Isaac Brethauer at Good Land Tattoo, Milwaukee (and inspired by a scene in Spirited Away)
67. Not as fancy as some, but I like it! Got me a little Final Fantasy inspired birthday present, based off Yoshitaki Amano’s Final Fantasy VI artwork. Kupo! (Bert @ Salty Siren Tattoo, Washington, MO)
66. My baby fishing hook from when it was freshly done 3 days ago. Done at Aarcon Reign in Prince Frederick MD by Carmen
65. My fourth tattoo, done by Craig at American Electric Tattooing Company in Los Angeles. Something simple to remind that if I take care of myself, my body will take care of me.
64. Ghost dogs! Done by Joshua Mullins, Imperial Ink, Columbus Ohio.
63. A couple of quick Friday the 13th flashes done by Kinsey at Myth Tattoo (Eugene, OR).
62. Little shark done in a small shop called Blue Collar Tattoo on Friday the 13th.
61. Got this for my black cat Ellie, done by Hans at Rabbits Den Tattoo Parlor in Milltown, NJ
60. No dream is to big. Done by Chris at Rabbits Den Tattoo Parlor in Milltown, NJ
59. Skeleton spinning tunes piece done by Rick at 27 Tattoo Salt Lake City, UT.
58. Pulp Fiction Uma Thurman Tattoo done at Leading Light in Bergen, Norway by @Richard.Johansen on Instagram
57. Kilroy was here. Originally drawn by me, tattoo by Anton from love tattoos
56. My lil fox done at the iron Buddha tattoo studio Sydney
55. My Dark Brotherhood tattoo done by Sarah at Victory Doll Tattoo, Basingstoke, UK.
54. Thigh by Reuben at Hallowed Ground in Portland, ME
53. Question three. Made by David over at DAMADA tattoo & body art, Heerhugowaard (Netherlands).
52. My doodle squidward by Kelsey Leigh from 33 lions tattoo! Small, quick one on my ankle
51. Alpaca tattoo done by Nat @ Danny’s Tattoo Collective – a tribute to my Mamma
50. My first tattoo. Character is from of my sons pajamas. Done by Ben Chambers at Sero Tattoo in Columbus, OH.
49. I got myself a little buddy. Done by Mary at Cal Illusions Tattoo in San Jose,CA.
48. Coverup: Robert Moroski, First Place Tattoos, Hackettstown, NJ USA
47. Bike gear by Christian Awad at Barnstormer Studio, Ottawa, ON
46. Palm Tattoo @FN Classy in Huntsville, TX thanks Jacob for the sick ink
44. Quote Tattoo Fails
43. Funny tattoo fails
42. Tattoo fails
41. Cringey Tattoo Fails
40. Big Tattoo fails
39. Palm Tattoo
38. Tattoo Epic Fails
37. Getting a Woody
36. Belly Button tattoo fails
35. Compass tattoo fails
34. Fell on the waffle iron
33. Worst tattoo fails
32. Baby Tattoo Fail
31. Biggest tattoo fails
30. Worst tattoo fails
29. Worst Tattoo Fails
28. The Craziest Tattoo Fails
27. Tattoo Fails
26. Bad tattoos
25. Aweful Tattoo
24. Hilarious tattoo fails
23. Tattoo Fails
22. Tattoo Fails
21. Worst Tattoo Fails
20. Tuesday tattoo fails
19. Tattoo fails
18. The Worst Tattoo Fails
17. Woman’s dolphin tattoo
16. Bad tattoos
15. Tattoo Fails
14. Photo tattoo fails
13. Worst Tattoo Fails
12. Facial tattoo fails
11. Worst Batman Tattoo Fail
10. Worst Tattoo Fails
09. Epic Tattoo Fails
08. Worst tattoo fails
07. Joker tattoo fails
06. Tattoo fails
05. Epic Tattoo Fails
04. Dragon Tattoo Fail
03. Owl Tattoo Fail
02. Biggest tattoo fails
01. Worst Batman Tattoo Fail
I hope these tattoo fails have opened your eyes and filled your mouth with laughter, let us know your thoughts on this and subscribe us below to get more tattoo ideas and inspiration.