25. Panhandle by Daniel Kurc (Victory Tattoo in Vancouver) done on a visit to Under My Thumb in Toronto
24. Weezer Make Believe album art sleeve done by Gil at Tattoo Odyssey in Philly
23. Tribute to my sister, done by Greg at Unicorn Ink in North Providence, RI.
22. Blackwork chrysanthemum by Max LaCroix from Empire Inks Studio in Appleton, WI
21. My third tattoo, by Alex Filimosin, Jazz Tattoo in Montabaur, Germany
20. First tattoo done about a year ago. Manta Ray and Turtle—Jonathan Santos—Hard Luck Tattoo (ex-employee) Lodi, CA
19. Bald Eagle, fresh, Happy belated birthday Norm! (Devin , New world samurai, Canmore AB)
18. Before and after Owl & The Pussycat, Mick @ Shades of Gray, Hertfordshire, UK.
17. Done by Dan Zapata @ Royal Peacock, Sacramento CA
16. My first tattoo!!! Done by Jeff Tarinelli at Tiger Clue, Portland OR.
15. first tattoo in honour of my late grandfather. done by grant at crown ink wollongong
14. Tiger & orchids, by Chiara Semeraro at Saudade Tattoo Barcelona
13. First session on my hand, second pass on the fingers. Super excited! Victoria @ Artful Ink Long Island NY
12. Mitchell Allenden – Goldroom tattoo, Leeds (nearly a year since I got this one done, photo is fresh)
11. Tattoo #5 for my 26th birthday. Awesome work by Sam at Diamond Tip Tattoo near Jacksonville, FL
10. A Kintsugi-inspired tattoo done by Alden Mills at Suffer City Tattoos in Dallas!
09. Nine tailed fox done by Hiroshi at Shooting Gallery Tattoo in Misawa, Japan
08. Not the best picture, but here’s my new chest piece by Zach Crisp at Golden Spiral Studios in Greensboro, NC, USA
07. Tiger to start off my sleeve, by Cass at Freebird (Cheshire, UK)
06. My Ryu half sleeve, by Corum Bryant @ Shinko Tattoo, Brisbane.
05. My first tattoo! Done by David Roque at White Lotus Tattoo in Centennial, Colorado.
04. My first tattoo dedicated to my favorite type of photography, Astrophotography. By Ashley Halverson, Guns ‘n Needles in Minneapolis, MN.
03. Snake by Christine Gibson @ The Gibson Girl. Carson City, Nevada.
02. Oroboros by Ryan Neri from Studio Kazoku in San Francisco, CA
01. Birds and berries healed, golden leaves and flowers fresh. Chris Green at Redwood Tattoo Manchester UK