25. Adding to my half sleeve! Battle axe over vegvisir , should be done next session! Done by Gabriel at Sacred Eye Tattoo in Hollywood, FL
24. Crystal ball, by Sam, Tower of Hearts, Leeds, UK
23. Tattoo Inspired by ‘The Night Circus’, done by Josh Paisley at Dinkytown Tattoo in Minneapolis, MN (Jan 2020)
22. Done by Zane Pendergast of Sunrise Tattoo in Nashville, TN. Swipe for the reference I have him
21. Wrist forearm done today at garage inc on the Isle of Wight UK. This actually hurt more than my throat
20. Work in progress unfinished popsurreal seahorse done by Casey Anderson at Guardian Arts in Fawn Grove, PA.
19. TATTOO DONE BY – Jemola Addley as a visiting artist at Mooncusser in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
18. My husky mix bandit, by Skyler Espinoza at Title Tattoo Studios, Denver CO
17. Snake Dog done by Max at Howling Scorcery Tattoo in Kansas City, MO, USA
16. Fairytail tattoo done by clinton landrum at hang em high in Odessa, TX
15. Koi Fish Yin Yang. Done by Sven at Stitches in Metten, Germany
14. My first tattoo, a beautiful koi fish done by Haena Pai. An artist working put of Z-Edge Tattoo in Sarasota, Florida.
13. Finally added to the leg sleeve. Done in Watford, england
12. Luna, breastfeeding tattoo by Badsandy in Fallen Angel, Liverpool, UK
11. Spontaneous sparrow by Zubair at More Than Hype in Cape Town
10. My first! Done by Raven Flynn at Destiny Tattoo Studio in South Amboy, NJ. In looooove
09. My first tattoo; By Brandon Poehlman, Made To Last Tattoo in Charlotte, NC
08. Half sleeve. By frank carrilho, chronic ink tattoos, Toronto.
07. My first tattoo, LA. I know its ‘upside down’ but i purposely made it that way because im getting an ‘opposite’ with a moon on my other arm soon. Any thoughts
06. My very own tarantula by @jarretcrosson at Send the Sun Tattoo in Austin, TX
05. Witchking of Angmar from LOTR, by Sararabbit at Black Abbey Glasgow
04. My sun and moon tarot done by Jazmyn at 717 Tattoo in Harrisburg, PA
03. Work in progress Medusa plus sleeve done by Felix, Tattoos to the Maxx, Bad Ischl, Austria
02. Fresh olive branch tattoos to celebrate being able to see my collarbones after losing 120lbs. Done by Brandon @ Manifest Tattoo Society- Waxahachie, TX
01. Full sleeve completed in 3 days by Roberto Pantarei @ Black in Power Germany, Berlin.