25. Black Rose done by Top at All Day Tattoo, Bangkok.
24. Tropical Fish on leg by Robert Aalbers at Clean Solid Tattoo – Netherlands
23. A cat named Joe. Steve Gentile at Drop of Ink Mechanicsburg, PA. Featuring the inspiration himself.
22. Magnolias by Johno at Black Iris in Brooklyn, NY
21. Got matching blood oath tats with my best friend. Designed by me, refined and tattooed by Trevor at Marion Street, Denver.
20. Starting out my travel tattoos with a simple space needle | Done by Sienna at True Love Tattoo – Seattle, Washington.
19. Charolette, by Eva Jean Huber, at Arcadia Tattoo, Huntsville, AL
18. Graffiti style Vegeta by Tony Trip at Unspoken Arts Studios in Newburgh,IN
17. Traditional Hand + Rose. Artist: Evan Weidner guest spotting in Palms, CA. Residency at Let It Bleed Tattoo, San Francisco.
16. Shishi coverup by MrAndy, Flying Tiger Tattoo Cincinnati, OH
15. All American Tattoo in Salem, OR & artist Chris Jacobson. The middle one is slightly blurry. I apologize.
14. Tattoo by Shae Sullivan at Haunted Heart Tattoo in Tulsa
13. 3/4 nautical sleeve by Jared Phair at Hivemind studios [Edmonton, AB] (reposting because the images didn’t work in my first attempt)
12. Freya done by Meira at White Bluff Tattoo in Savannah, GA
11. Had this tattoo done Saturday, my first. I love that it not only references one of my favorite shows, but has multiple meanings to me as well. Done by Chuck Read at Never Say Die Tattoo – Harrisburg PA
10. Brushstroke done by Jiaqi at CJ Tattoo in Queens, NY
09. My first tattoo, Semper Reformanda, by Keller @ Classic Tattoos in St Petersburg, FL
08. Finally got my Midsommar tattoo from my favorite artist, Carly Zehring out of the women-run ship, Glass Moon Tattoo in Denver, CO!
07. My first ever piece! Done by the amazing Amanda at Top Notch Tattoos in Elgin Illinois
06. 3rd Session: Japanese Phoenix Sleeve by Scott Ellis (Triple Crown), Austin, Texas
05. Traditional Red Tailed Hawk, done by Asa Castle at Black Rose Tattoo in Lexington, KY
04. My first big piece. Ibex by Peter Aurisch at Nevada Johnny in Berlin.
03. Posted a couple days ago but was really close up. Here’s a better angle at the detail. My Dad fishing in the Credit River. Done by Robert Trouten – Waycool Tattoos in Oakville, Ontario.
02. Grim reaper by Riley Hogan at Bushido in Calgary
01. My corgi Yuuki by Kimria at Studio by Sol in Seoul, South Korea