25. Bob Marley done by Mike Riina @ Lion Fish Tattoo in Lansing, Mi
24. My 1st One . Gonçalo, gás tattoes , lisbon
23. My Skottie Young inspired Spider-Man by Lady Lo of Lo’s Custom Tattoos in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
22. Finally got a big mean Snek, by Mathieu from MTLTATTOO, Montreal
21. Got my first tattoo, the Soul of Cinder from dark souls 3! Peter from Red Owl, Cedar Falls, IA.
20. First tattoo! Thank you to Cas at Precisely Veiled Tattoo in Killeen, TX
19. Souvenir from my honeymoon. Done by Alex at Paradise Tattoo in Maui.
18. Halloween traditions continued… Robot Gir by Khay at Mortuary Tattoo in Mesa, AZ. Fantastic artist and shop
17. Did my civic duty and got an apprentice piece. Julia Norton, Pur Ink Tattoo, Alpharetta, Georgia.
16. Line work by Eric Saner at Cobra Classic Tattoo in Ocala Florida.
15. First tattoo! Little moth done by Noelle Marie at Folklore Tattoo in Pequot Lakes, MN. Can’t wait for more!
14. Raven tattoo for my sister with her handwriting, beyond pleased! April Nicole in Indianapolis, IN Fountain Square Tattoos
13. Rooster by Marisa LaRen at Aged in Oak Las Vegas
12. PIZZA! By Ronit Steuer at Kipod Studio. Tel Aviv, Israel.
11. Another beautiful piece done by Matt P at Dragon’s Gate in Enfeild NH
10. My First Tattoo by Joyce Lai at Royal Anchor Tattoo in New Westminster
09. Neo Trad Wolf by Dean Eberhardt, Black Letter, Gloucester UK.
08. Passion fruit by Johan Ankerfyr, Forever Lost Tattoo. Stockholm, Sweden
07. All healed up…by Ricky at Candor Tattoo, Bloomington, IL
06. Nefertiti Tattoo By Charlie Rose Tattoo Canggu Bali
05. Disney “Squirt” – by me – Enya Mahuta, SandTiger Tattoos, Longwood, FL (Orlando area)
04. Black and grey clipper ship, done by Rodrigo Valenzuela at Adrenaline in Vancouver some time ago, haven’t gotten around to posting it yet.
03. Fresh rose in color from the Portland Rose Garden by Dia Moeller at Brilliance Tattoo in Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA
02. The Black Parade Skeleton by Kiara at Cherry Pie Tattoo And Piercing, Glasgow
01. Based on van Goghs almond blossom in a glass (one of his lesser known studies). Hes been a big influence on my art. Thanks to Eric at Stone The Crow in Rockville, Maryland