Ocean tattoos are the amazing tattoo options that are available in both small and big sizes. There colors are so vibrant that they can attract anyone.
Not many people are aware of the ocean tattoos. Ocean tattoos give you the feeling of being near the Sea beach every day no matter how far you are from the Seashore. Whether you are a diver, surfer, sailor or just a general ocean lover, these are the perfect oceans tattoo designs for you which will make you happy & give you a feeling of being near to a fresh and deep ocean.
There is a huge list of ocean tattoos online available from which you can choose the best one as per your taste. These designs will surely express your love affair with the big blue ocean. The customization options of these tattoos are literally limitless.
Every beach is unique & your tattoo can be also used to specify the beauty of a specific location or memorise a tropical journey. Moreover, you can also apply your own manly beach tattoo design. You can design the tide of an ocean as per your taste, still or stormy, based as per your desired mood to convey sincere sentiments.
Beach tattoos give stunning look transformation & beautify your personality. But they can also be linked to prideful Hawaiian and Maorian heritages. At the same time, beach tattoos can also be connected to astrological signs, particularly among those who have the water elements zodiac sign such as – Scorpio, Pisces or Cancer.
Watery images also indicate a deep capacity for emotional connections that is why it is a great choice for single men for the purpose of symbolizing the availability among a receptive audience of potential partners.
Amazing designs of sea beaches or sea animals or mermaids can surprise anyone. Wave tattoo indicates ever changing life of human beings as waves are not interrupted out of terror that is why they are appreciated for being symbols of life’s constant motion. Additionally, it is an unstoppable force of nature which continues on and on over the course of time. So, a wave tattoo design is full of meaning.
These beach tattoos are as good as tasting salty air & feeling the fresh air over your skin. These multi-coloured hues have an ability to play a trick & their bright color will fill your life with colour. You can also try the designs of your favorite sea creatures with rainbow colours.
There are various options online available regarding a beautiful matching set of watercolor waves which perfectly match up with the complementary set of tattoos as well as with another water-loving soul.
100. Geometric leg sleeve by Raul Wesche at Gold Rush Tattoo Collective in Houston
99. Japanese ‘Oni vs Samurai boss fight’ sleeve finished up today. Done by Rich Handford, Kapala tattoo, Winnipeg MB
98. Lucy turner, lucy lous tattoos, wales merthyr tydfil
97. Outside of sleave finished by Martin sjöberg @ vectorius art Sweden
96. Full color Singha. Done by James Cumberland, Salvation Tattoo (Richmond, VA)
95. Almost done. Danny, ambition tattoo, Knoxville
94. Warcraft Sindragosa tattoo by Jr. Diaz at Envy Tattoo Studio in Chicago, IL
93. Full sleeve completed in 3 days by Roberto Pantarei @ Black in Power Germany, Berlin.
92. As requested, my space and ocean sleeve by Rocky at Skin Art studios in Jacksonville, FL
91. Blackwork sleeve by Farian at Lágrimas Negras in Sevilla, Spain
90. Done by john boyle at holy pokes in Eastlake OH
89. Background added an flames colored on the half torso piece, Clan Of Tusk, Bruges, Belgium
88. Little acorn to finish off my partial illustrative sleeve. Brantley Moore GreenLion Studios Grand Rapids, MI
87. Prehispanic patterns leg tattoo done by Edgar Licona @ Tenebrium Tattoo, Mexico City
86. Mandala chest piece by Izzy Curran, Skin n Ink, Newcastle UK
85. i got some cherry blossoms today! [ian powers, powers tattoo company, WA]
84. Symmetry by Nathan Fisher of Black 13, Nashville, TN
83. Beginning of my half sleeve done by Bosch Bradley at Bosch Tattoos, Tauranga, NZ.
82. First session of many by Keisha at Monolith in Oregon.
81. Drove 9 hours for this 8 hour one shot. Big thanks to Thomas Titus @Cutthroat Tattoo, Whitefish MT.
80. Completed Ta Moko. Simon Te Whereo, Toi Hauāuru Art Studio & Gallery. Raglan, New Zealand.
79. Witcher and Lotr crossover tattoo done by Tim Lund No Coast Tattoo Fargo ND
78. Jason Taylor @ Wayward Tattoo Sturgis, Michigan
77. Wanted to show my Carl Sagan/Space themed sleeve. It’s healed almost one year to the day now, but photos are from when it was fresh. Work was done by Anthony Conti at Dynamic Tattoos in Wauseon, Ohio
76. Session 1 completed on my St. George and the Dragon sleeve. Artist credit Ian Griffith- Unroyal Ink, Howell NJ
75. Greek columns (sleeve in progress) Ray Nunez -primeartco San Bernardino ca.
74. Clipper ship done by Mathew Scott at workman tattoo in Mary Esther, FL
73. Frank Ocean Blonde (design by u bruzly tattoo by Marie Scherping Martin of Valkyrie Tattoo Gallery, Dallas TX)
72. Beautiful and Eerie Mari Lwyd by Shain Allen – Lilith Tattoo, Seattle, WA
71. Finished in 8 hours, one sesh. Props to Nick Lawrence (ig nicklawrenceart) at avail in flagstaff, az
70. Geometric style with Voyager spacecraft by Dan Muchtar @danmuchtar Prague, CZ
69. Designed and tattooed by me Jeff Croci of 7th son tattoo in San Francisco CA
68. One of my all time favorites. Mars Attacks! By Caleb at Caseys Tattoo in Nacogdoches, Tx
67. Grim Reaper taking a sacred heart by Mike Attack @ Taylor Street Tattoo in Chicago, Illinois.
66. Start of a Japanese leg done by Liam Green out of Wrexham Ink, Wrexham, North Wales
65. Retro thanks to Tim Regard from The Grand Illusionist in Melbourne, Australia. They still look that good a year later except for hair in the way now
64. Ardenweald (World of Warcraft) – Tita Jewels, Little Pricks, Austin TX
63. Tattoo by Billy Cletus, Made Sacred tattoo, Albuquerque NM.
62. Healed dark lady done by me (Max LaCroix) from Empire Inks Studio in Appleton, WI
61. Mulan by Isnard Barbosa, at Art Tattoo Montreal
60. New vs Healed, Freehanded by @Mistercleantat2 – Suite Dreamz Tattoo- Honolulu, Hawaii
59. Summoner’s Lair Sleeve by Kala Warman at Rosewater Tattoo in Portland, OR
58. Half and half fox face by Kevin at Studio Evolve in Virginia Beach, VA
57. “Great White Shark” by Morguemon Grim Studio. Mexico
56. Brown Bat (Hollow Moon Tattoo, Cutty Bage, Boone NC)
55. Shark tattoo! By Aon at Common Ground Tattoo, Bangkok
54. My first tattoo. Done by Toxyc Xlr at Autopsy Tattoo – Austin, TX
53. Full colour portrait of my beloved cat. Artist: Tattooist Pete at HellBound Heart in Royston UK
52. My first tattoo. Done by Rusty Cricket of Pigments of Your Imagination, Linesville PA.
51. My new shark to add to my ocean theme, done by Nick Hunt at True Nature Tattoo
50. First sleeve session for my Jungle Book piece, Travis Boyd, Blessed Tattoo, Greenwood – Indiana
49. Finally got my first piece, the lost cosmonaut. Rich Wren, Relic Tattoos, Horsham PA.
48. Working on traditional japanese dragon half sleeve. This is two 7 hour sessions, back to back. Hopefully only one more is needed. Artist is @elektrikmarkus (Studio “Ekersgatan 13”) from Örebro, Sweden.
47. My piece done by gennykat at powerhouse tattoos in Kitchener
46. Done by Mitchell Kohrmann at the Gold Room, Columbus
45. Ocean Sleeve Tattoo
44. Ocean themed side tattoo
43. Ocean Tattoo on full sleeve
42. Watercolor Ocean Wave Tattoo
41. Baby Turtles Ocean Tattoo
40. Beautiful Ocean Tattoo
39. Colorful 3D Sharks In Ocean Tattoo On Man Back
38. Ocean tattoo on side
37. Sensational Ocean Tattoo
36. Ocean Wave Tattoo
35. Colorful Ocean Creatures Tattoos On Entire Back
34. Ocean half sleeve tattoo
33. Mermaid in Ocean Tattoo
32. Ocean tattoo on half sleeve
31. Ocean tattoo on Leg
30. Ocean Life Tattoo
29. Pretty Ocean Sleeve Tattoo
28. Ocean tattoo on leg
27. Ocean Shark Tattoo
26. Crazy realistic ocean tattoo
25. Ocean Scene Tattoo On Whole Back
24. Incredible Ocean Tattoo On Entire Back
23. Beautiful ocean picture design
22. Nice jellyfish in ocean tattoo on full sleeve
21. Ocean tattoo on arm
20. Ocean tattoo on leg
19. Ocean tattoo
18. Fantastic Ocean Tattoos
17. Man With Ocean Waves Beach Tattoos
16. Ocean Black And White Tattoo
15. Surging Waves Ocean Tattoo
14. Ocean Tattoo on leg
13. ocean heart
12. Flower And Blue Ocean Waves Tattoos
11. Surfer Ocean Wave Tattoos
10. Powerful wave tattoo
09. Mechanical Wave Tattoo
08. Ocean Wave Tattoo On Legs
07. Ocean Wave Tattoo
06. Adorable ocean leg tattoo …
05. Black And Grey Ship On Ocean Tattoo
04. flower with palm tree on ocean shore tattoo
03. Blue Ocean Bubbles Tattoos
02. Beach And Ocean Inspired Tattoos
01. Amazing Grey Ink Ocean Half Sleeve Tattoos
Mermaid design will let you go in the mysterious world of the sea. These mermaid designs are available in lots of patterns. This is the best option to beautify your look.