25. Shark tattoo dodododo! Electric chair tattoo, Clio MI. Artist Chad Klienert
24. Cover up done by Suzanne Shifflett at Paper Crane Tattoo Studio in Long Beach, CA.
23. Beginning of a pangolin with her baby on my calf by Chris at Topnotch Tattoo in Elgin, IL!
22. First session on my Japanese sleeve. Done by Byron Doty at Highland Tattoo Co. in Louisville, Ky.
21. My first ever! Done by Andrew Mongenas at Electric Souvenir Chicago.
20. My second tattoo!! A black bird on a branch with some poppies by Mariel Bayona at Black and Blue Tattoo in San Francisco, CA
19. Tattoo of my buddy, done by Katya Geta at Sissi got inked in Vienna, Austria
18. My first ‘big’ tattoo, by Joe Galloway at San Sakura, Leeds, UK
17. Wood cut floral piece: Safety Harbor, FL Legendary Tattoo; Joe Lemire
16. Done by Damon, @ Pine Ink Tattoos in Toronto. “Summoned from Heaven, Monkey King rides the dragon into battle.” -Completed
15. WIP owl chest piece by Fran at Black Gate tattoo Widnes UK
14. Angry Kitty done by Allie Bringhurst at Heart of Gold in Utah
13. My sleeve, done by Yarden Cohen at Tattooizm Studio in Tel Aviv.
12. A couple smileys done at Black Moth Tattoo in Winona MN. Thank you Molly for these kick ass tattoos
11. Shield of Achilles done by Paulo @ Black Koi Tattoo, Uberlândia, Brazil
10. Fresh moth with flowers and embellishment by Melissa Valiquette at DFA Tattoos, Montreal, QC.
09. Alien Abduction done by Zane of LoveHate Studios in Rochester, NY!
08. My fox! By Jessica Penfold at Legacy Ink, Haverhill UK x
07. Rose by Jeremy Looney at Hole in the Wall Studios in Fresno, CA
06. My newest and largest tattoo, fresh out the chair. Done by Poppy Luna at StudioXIII in Edinburgh, Scotland.
05. My pup Diesel. By Ronnie Grizard at Imperious Rex, Citrus Heights California.
04. My 14th piece, Illuminati Wolf, 3rd one done by the lovely Pa Dundon in Sands of Time in Limerick, Ireland
03. My first tattoo. Bear silhouette/skull done by Kody at Hand Dagger Tattoo in Kansas City
02. My fourth tattoo Japanese Frog Lady, done by Amanda at Showdown Tattoos in Edmonton, AB, Canada
01. Fresh versus two years later, just so people can see how these tattoos heal. Done by Jess Vann at Forbidden Body Art in Portland, OR.