22. My dog, Moose. Done by CJ at Timepiece Tattoo, Alabama
21. A puppy tribute by Meg Johnstone @ Patchwork Studio in Vancouver, BC
20. Pug in a teacup by Ella at Wicked Good Ink Portland Maine
19. My dog but as Biggie Smalls by Bex Lowe @ Minerva Lodge Tattoo Club, Chester, England
18. doggos in Halloween costumes by Josh Smith @ Amity Ink in Maumee OH
17. Ain’t no dog like Laika. Shauna of 7 Souls Tattoo in Ramsey, NJ absolutely killed it. Happy with me doggo!!!
16. My first tattoo. By TPot @ Ocho Placas in Miami.
15. Memorial tattoo for my childhood dog . Done by Jesse Benson at Oddity Tattoo ( Sarasota Florida)
14. My recently passed pup done by Sean Siemens at Boardwalk Tattoos in San Antonio, TX
13. My first tattoo – my parents old dog Sam who helped my mental health more than he knew – based on a drawing by a Brooklyn based artist – Ben Matthews at Rose Gold’s Tattoo Piercing, San Francisco, CA
12. Memorial tattoo for my dog that recently passed done by Jake Bailey @ Iron Tiger Tattoo in Columbia MO
11. My husky mix bandit, by Skyler Espinoza at Title Tattoo Studios, Denver CO
10. reposting my most popular tattoo of my dog that passed away-1 year healed! thanks again to aubry at empyrean in sandy springs, ga!
09. my sweet Benny who passed in October, forever with me — by the immensely talented Jason Lu @ Atelier Eva, Brooklyn
08. Lucifers favorite pet by Victor Portugal at Darktimes tattoo, Krakow, Poland
07. Memorial to my best friend, Mr Pinkerton. Headed approx 2 years now. Jaydee at Transform Body Mods in Kokomo, Indiana.
06. Rusty by Sadboykurt out of Yellow Rose Tattoo in Abington, PA
05. Unexpectedly lost my boy last year. Done by Dan at A Sailor’s Grave Tattoo in Calhoun, GA
04. Heard y’all might like my tattoo – my boxer, Oscar! By Jia at Paw Tattoo in San Mateo, CA
03. (Fresh) Samurai Panda, Mitch Wielemaker, White Raven Tattoo Heinkenszand NL
02. My dog, Kutya who passed away a couple years ago. Done by Katarina Heinze @ Mama Tried Tattoo Smith in Saskatoon, Sk.
01. Portrait of JP the dog by me! 3.5 hours (Steve Webster @ Lance Kellar Studio)